Turbo Images is growing quickly and is currently looking for a Project Manager, Customer Service. Under the supervision by the customer service manager, your duties will include:
- Answering telephone calls and emails from customers placing new orders or monitoring current orders.
- Providing information about the company’s products and services and answering customer questions.
- Entering orders into the system.
- Receiving graphics and submissions pertaining to customer projects and having them approved.
- Coordinating customer orders until their final delivery while ensuring that customers are informed about their progress.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with the company, particularly by doing regular follow-up procedures with them.
- Managing complaints and resolving any problems the customers may have with the company.
- Building and maintaining a solid relationship with all players linked with various customer accounts and helping to retain current customers.
- Helping with preparing, renewing, and monitoring offers and contracts.
- Helping to improve working methods in your position and improving procedures in the department.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Degree having to do with customer relations, marketing, administration, and, if possible, having to do with the field of business.
- Bilingual English/French.
- Knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
- Ability to coordinate projects.
- Ability to manage priorities.
- Excellent communication verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to offer excellent customer service.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Access to a mutual insurance scheme after 3 months.
- Access to a Group RRSP program with employer contribution after 6 months with the company.
- Environment where teamwork and creativity are promoted.
- Possibility of working on large-scale projects for customers with worldwide renown.
- Excellent career and promotion opportunities within the company.
- Turbo Bistro with outdoor seating accessible to employees.
- Social activities organized several times a year.
- Working week may end at 3 p.m. on Fridays.
Turbo Images is a quickly growing, stimulating, and dynamic company that offers excellent career perspectives. If you think you have the qualifications needed for the position of a Project Manager, be sure to seize this opportunity and apply today!